Le mercredi 06 juin 2018 à 15:44 +0100, Ross Burton a écrit :
> On 6 June 2018 at 15:38,  <xclae...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Le mercredi 06 juin 2018 à 15:33 +0100, Ross Burton a écrit :

> > > Would you be interested in extending the Linux coverage to
> > > include cross-building to proper Linux?
> > >
> > > https://gitlab.gnome.org/rburton/glib/-/jobs/42792 is a bit hacky
> > > but demonstrates that using a Yocto-built toolchain with
> > > autotools, glib will cross-build successfully to aarch64.  Next
> > > step is to try with Meson, but auto* was easier as we exercise
> > > that in our own QA.
> >
> > We already have android aarch64 and mingw64 cross build on our
> > linux docker images using meson. More cross build could be added of
> > course.
>
> How about mips64 proper Linux (not Android).  Actually, MIPS64/musl
> would be an interesting combination given the patches we've
> previously had to carry.
>
> Ross

If someone has an interest in keeping an arch working, they certainly
should add a CI for it. It's pretty easy for anyone to add cross build
CI:

1) Update Dockerfile[1] to install the required deps into the docker
image, see for example setup-android-ndk.sh[2]
2) Test locally with run-docker.sh
3) Upload your new docker image to gitlab on a new name and update the
docker image name in gitlab-ci.yml, to test on your personal repo
4) If all is good, create a MR :)

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/blob/master/.gitlab-ci/Dockerfi
le
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/blob/master/.gitlab-ci/setup-an