Le ven. 5 oct. 2018 16 h 30, Ray Wu via desktop-devel-list <
desktop-devel-list@gnome.org> a écrit :

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am a developer looking for an SVG parser and renderer that can work with
> Windows.  I am developing my application using MFC and C++. I searched
> online and found Librsvg is a very popular and very good SVG library.
> However, I notice that your project is mainly for linux system. I wonder if
> Librsvg could work with Windows 7 (64bit) and can it work with MS visual
> studio?

In GStreamer project, we have successfully build and use the pre-Rust
version on win64 using Mingw toolchain. I have no idea about the Rust
version. The generated libs work fine in MSVC projects, but they don't come
with compatible debug symbols though.