On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:25 AM Bastien Nocera <had...@hadess.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 15:17 +0000, Debarshi Ray wrote:
> > It's been a month since GNOME Documents was removed from the set of
> > core utilities by the release team. See:
> > https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta/merge_requests/157
> >
> > We are currently in the 3.31.x / 3.32 development cycle. Once the
> > GNOME 3.32 release is done, starting from 3.33.1, I will be removing
> > the GNOME Documents specific integration points from GNOME Online
> > Accounts because we no longer encourage distributors to ship this
> > application as part of the default set.
> >
> That also means that GNOME Documents is as good as dead if you do this,
> because the main use for it was to have a single point of entry for
> Cloud and local documents.

Similarly, Todoist support was dropped from GOA 3.32.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-online-accounts/commit/bf77325d8

The commit message has a few mistakes: the Recipes app does not yet
have its own Todoist support. And it's wrong to say that GNOME To Do
does not follow the GNOME release schedule.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha