On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:33:09PM +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> Bug trackers are an awful metric, with a clear and demonstrable bias.

For an application that regularly released in an utterly broken state,
a bug tracker is a decent indication.

> Nevertheless, as I said: I don't *care* about Documents. I care about the
> fact that we've added and removed things from GOA without establishing even
> a scrap of a process.

And what was the process through which GTK broke GNOME Terminal by
dropping geometry hints?

> If you stopped from lashing out at everyone you think is questioning your
> ability to do your job for just *five minutes* you'd have realised that
> this thread could have ended 80 emails ago

No, I am only fending off bullshit Brexit/Trump level fake news, and I am
lashing out at people who think their time is worth more than others.

> you just needed to open a wiki
> page and write down what the process for adding a new service and removing
> an existing service in GOA works, and what are applications supposed to do
> in either case.

The Wiki already has that.