On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 16:35 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 14:34 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > If you want your project's (open) Bugzilla tasks to get copied to
> > Gitlab one day in the future: A ticket at
> > https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/
> > is welcome to sort out things.
>
> Is there a timeline for migration? I've filed a few of those, and
> haven't had any feedback:
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&author_username=hadess&search=migrate
>
> (the majority of them I only just opened, the first 3 are getting old
> though)

Probably requires csoriano et al to find time. (Cannot answer myself as
I'm not involved in running or maintaining the migration script.)

> > We still have 22015 open tickets in 190 Bugzilla products...
>
> It would have been easier if closing the products for new bugs didn't
> remove those products from the "watched products" section in the
> drop-
> down, probably on purpose.

Good catch, thanks. That should be fixed by
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/bugzilla-gnome-org-customizations/commit/75366086f03c3675b7ad93af6ec1cb3910b38d10
once that change gets deployed on the production server.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/bztogl/issues/33

> What about the rest of the security bugs? I found left-over security
> bugs in gdk-pixbuf and gvfs for example.

I also need to defer that question to csoriano et al...

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/