‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 1:51 AM, Michael Gratton <m...@vee.net> wrote:

> Is there any way to get notification for build failures here? I
> frequently don't end up seeing the build failures. Email sent to people
> listed in the project's DOAP maybe?

Currently, there isn't any mechanism to do this or integration with our other
tools. There's an ongoing effort on replacing the existing infrastructure with
flat-manager and integrating Nightly builds with the Gitlab CI directly [1],
Abderrahim Kitouni is doing most of the heavy lifting there.

In the meantime, you we have this 'dashboard' [2] that crawls all the logs of
the existing nightly builds (Thanks Mathieu!). I'm checking it frequently and
notify maintainers when time permits.

Cheers,
Jordan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/issues/133