On 6/12/20 7:40 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

Also, I'd recommend mellowing out, because you're one step away from ranting on youtube about lizard people secretly controlling the world governments.

I had just seen your Twitter post, by the by. Talking crap behind people's backs isn't very nice, you know?

And since you started the political poo flinging and no one cares about their Code of Conduct, allow me this:

"also, I'd recommend getting anger management classes, because you're one step away from throwing bricks into  and looting independently owned small-businesses, staging an insurrection, declaring an autonomous zone, and extorting businesses."

Fair enough, yes?

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--