Added/updated translations:
    - ab, courtesy of Нанба Наала
    - ca, courtesy of Miquel-Àngel Burgos i Fradeja
    - cs, courtesy of Marek Černocký
    - da, courtesy of Alan Mortensen
    - da, courtesy of Ask Hjorth Larsen
    - de, courtesy of Mario Blättermann
    - de, courtesy of Philipp Kiemle
    - en_GB, courtesy of Zander Brown
    - es, courtesy of Daniel Mustieles
    - es, courtesy of Daniel Mustieles García
    - eu, courtesy of Asier Sarasua Garmendia
    - fr, courtesy of Charles Monzat
    - gl, courtesy of Fran Dieguez
    - hu, courtesy of Balázs Úr
    - id, courtesy of Andika Triwidada
    - id, courtesy of Kukuh Syafaat
    - it, courtesy of Milo Casagrande
    - ka, courtesy of Temuri Doghonadze
    - ko, courtesy of Changwoo Ryu
    - lt, courtesy of Aurimas Černius
    - ne, courtesy of Pawan Chitrakar
    - oc, courtesy of "Last-Translator: Quentin PAGÈS
    - pl, courtesy of Piotr Drąg
    - pt_BR, courtesy of Rafael Fontenelle
    - pt, courtesy of Hugo Carvalho
    - ro, courtesy of Florentina Mușat