It won't be fixed until this bug has been marked invalid, 4 screenshots
have been printed out with eog, burned to ashes, uprooted and re-planted
in trafalgar square

Packages, which is subscribed to eog in Ubuntu.

  ability to print several images

Status in Eye of GNOME:
  New
Status in “eog” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: eog

  If I open the image collection, select several images and try to print
  them, I expect all of the selected images to be printed - but only the
  active one is printed.

  This behaviour not only breaks my expectations, it renders many of the
  options in the printing dialog useless - the "pages per sheet" option,
  the "print only"... well, actually those two are the only ones I can
  come up right now.

  However, printing several images at once is the only thing I need
  Gthumb for today, and it's important to me in order to save paper.
  Should what I'm asking for be implemented, EOG would fulfill all my
  image needs. So I really hope it is.