Maybe unity-greeter bug

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Lightdm uses default wallpaper instead of sepecified one in unity-
  greeter.conf

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Expected behaviour:
  use selected wallpaper

  current behaviour:
  use default ubuntu wallpaper

  Lightdm uses default ubuntu wallpaper in the login screen even tho
unity-greeter.conf points to another wallpaper.
  That may be happening since lightdm tries to choose the wallpaper of the
current selected user, which is not possible (on my confguration) since my home
dir is crypted and gets only decrypted after login.

  using 12.04
  lighdm 1.2.0-0ubuntu1

  Package: lightdm 1.2.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia