present with Unity 5.10
---
Ubuntu Bug Squad volunteer triager
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  accessibility virtual keyboard showing up after screen lock resume

Status in “gnome-screensaver” package in Ubuntu:

  I turned the accessibility keyboard on just to test it and then I
  disabled it. From that moment on, after the screen is blocked
  (automatically or manually) the virtual keyboard shows up together
  with the authentication window to unblock the screen, even though in
  the configuration settings this feature is disabled.

  I really couldn't find out what package is responsible for this
  behavior. I'm not sure if this is a caused by gnome-control-
  center-2.0, or by any other package that is set by it to call the
  virtual keyboard at that specific moment.

  Running Ubuntu 11.10 amd64