"LC_MESSAGES=C jockey-text -l" should provide that.
apport.hookutils.command_output() already does that, unless you set
keep_locale=True. Is that sufficient for your needs?

** Changed in: jockey (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to jockey in Ubuntu.

  Need untranslated output from jockey-text -l

Status in “jockey” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using jockey-text -l to list the status of the user's drivers in
  the X apport hooks, but the output is translated into the bug
  reporter's language.  I can usually figure it out, but it would be
  better if I could include the non-translated error strings instead.

  See for instance the JockeyStatus string in this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers/+bug/897904