I upgraded the system to 12.04 beta, and upon reboot the keyboard and mouse
don't respond, and I can't ssh in either. So the system is unusable. There
following error occured during the upgrade:
Could not install
'/var/cache/apt/archives/python-uno_1%3a3.5.1-1ubuntu4_amd64.deb'
The upgrade will continue but the
'/var/cache/apt/archives/python-uno_1%3a3.5.1-1ubuntu4_amd64.deb' package may
not be in a working state. Please consider submitting a bug report about it.
subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1

I can access all the data still through ext2fsd, but is there a possible
repair process to get the system working again without doing a full
reinstall?

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

Upgrade results in unusable system