Since I don't use an encrypted home folder anymore, that bug didn't show
up anymore.

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  regression in gwibber: it doesn't actualize the memenu and the list
  view anymore

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  1) Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Beta 1 (nightly build)

  2) gwibber:  Installiert: 3.3.91-0ubuntu1

  3) After a incoming tweet, that I just read on the screen (but wasn't
  quick enough) - I wanted to read the tweet in the gwibber listview.

  4) At first I noticed, that in the memenu everything was on 0 - so 0
  messages, 0 private messages .... Opening the gwibber listview showed,
  that the last tweet was from 4 hours ago. Now even minutes later - and
  an intervall of pulling from 5 minutes, the view doesn't actualize
  anymore, even pressing F5 in the window, or selecting to actualize
  from the panel menu doesn't change anything, the last tweet shown is
  from 4 hours ago. On the screenshot you can see, that there a just
  more actual tweets at the moment visible in Firefox.

  The regression started with the last gwibber update today.

  Package: gwibber 3.3.91-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-18-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.94.1-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386