Public bug reported:

Watch the attached video to see exactly what's happening.

When I hover over the Title-Bar-Menu/Unity-Top-Panel, in Unity, the
"Firefox" title is replaced by the firefox menu, BUT, you can't access
the menu items on the far right, because when your bring your hover to
the right, the menu disappears (displaying the Title instead of the
menu).

See attached video.

(note I'm running 12.04 Beta 2 64 bit Unity 3d -- Fully Updated Today)

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: firefox precise unity

  Hover Won't Sustain Title-Bar-Menu on Unity Panel

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu: