** Package changed: restricted-manager (Ubuntu) => jockey (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to jockey in Ubuntu.

  empty error box when activating restricted driver nvidia without
  network connection

Status in “jockey” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello:
  This is just an FYI and I don't need an answer. When I activated the nvidia
driver version 180, I got an empty error box (as attached below). It only took
a second to figure out that I forgot to connect to the network before I tried
to activate the driver (which needed to be downloaded), but I'm sure there can
be a more informative message than "" =)
  Anyway it doesn't have any bad effects, just figured it probably wasn't
intended.
  I hope no one reported it beforehand; I didn't find any bug for it but I may
have overlooked it.
  Jaws