Is the status of this bug wrong (Fix Released)?

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 beta 2, and this is still an issue. Shouldn't
someone change it to "confirmed"?

  'Open with Other Application' dialog needs 'Always use this
  application to open files like this' option

Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
  Fix Released
Status in Nautilus:
  Unknown
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  It's about the dialog opened after clicking on the nautilus "Open with other
application" item.
  I think it should have a simple checkbox labelled "Make this application
default for .* files", or something similar, instead of going on
  properties item > open with tab > add > select the application in the same
dialog as before. (this takes 3 steps more); moreover I think it's more
intuitive to find this option in the open with dialog.

  Thanks to all