The update released due to the ongoing in bug #744929 did not solve this
issue.

** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 744929
   After auto-login, prompted to unlock keyring multiple times

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-keyring in Ubuntu.

  numerous password requests after login

Status in “gnome-keyring” package in Ubuntu:

  see:
  https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seahorse/+question/148346

  I get numerous password requests after login although they are all the same
password. On one machine I am up to 5 requests now...all the exact same
password.
  This is also very random as I have the same setup on different machines and I
get a different number of password requests.
  There seems also no way to deactivate this without making the whole thing
useless at all.

  Affects:
  ubuntu 10.10 64 bit
  ubuntu 11.04 64 bit