-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/986758
Title: evolution generates errors when mail is sent and stored Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: When I compose a mail message (using gmail, IMAP4 connection), I consistently get the following error message in the mail evoluation window (in yellow) - I can then dismiss it. The message states The reported error was "Failed to append to mbox:///home/wtz/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent: Invalid folder URI 'mbox:///home/wtz/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent 'Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.". (Note: a directory named /home/wtz/.local/share/evolution/mail/local exists with contents cur folders.db new tmp). (Also, the message is in fact kept in one 'sent' folder, although I imagine not the one intended). ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10 Package: evolution 3.2.2-0ubuntu0.1 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-17.30-generic 3.0.22 Uname: Linux 3.0.0-17-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4 Architecture: amd64 Date: Sat Apr 21 20:03:32 2012 InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007) ProcEnviron: PATH=(custom, no user) LANG=en_US.UTF-8 SHELL=/bin/bash SourcePackage: evolution UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2012-04-16 (5 days ago) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/986758/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

