Actually, with the new audio dialog, the Volume slider at the bottom
doesn't react to scrolling at all. Neither does Balance in the right
pane of the Output tab. The slider in the Effects tab also doesn't
react. And not per-application audio.

In summary; none of the sliders react on scrolling anymore.

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Mouse-wheeling sliders moves them the wrong way.

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Triaged
Status in Indicator Display Objects:
  Confirmed
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:

  Steps:

  1) Open the control center and open User Interface.
  2) Move the mouse pointer to the "Launcher icon size" slider.
  3) Scroll the mouse wheel upwards.
  4) Notice that the slider moves to the left.
  5) Scroll the mouse wheel downwards
  6) Notice that the slider moves to the right.

  This is opposite of how all other sliders work, including the volume
  control, for instance.

  Desired Solution:

  The logical incremental direction is left to right (horizontally) and
  bottom to top (vertically).

  Vertically (e.g.: with scrollbars), to move the thumb towards the
  bottom, we move the finger (on top of the mouse wheel) towards us.

  Hence the same movement, when we have horizontal slider, should move
  the thumb from right to left.

  On my current Precise build the Launcher tile in the Appearance panel
  and the slider in the Sound indicator work fine.