This problem i have in kubuntu. I install xubuntu, but problem stays. Now from ubuntu natty, i see the problem is here again.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/842424 Title: gnome-keyboard-properties after start change keys to another keyboard layer Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I want to have only this two keyboards layers: 1. USA Alternative international 2. Slovensko qwerty <-this is a default But, its here a bug, because on start i have: 1. USA Alternative international 2. Slovensko qwerty rozsirena spatna lomka <-this is a default The second I change to Slovensko qwerty, and old one i remove. All works fine, until every next start i have 3 keyboard layers: 1. USA Alternative international 2. Slovensko qwerty rozsirena spatna lomka <-this is a default 3. Slovensko qwerty To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/842424/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

