My firefox profile was on another disk partition than /home (because it is
shared between several OS).
I have copied it into the ~/.mozilla folder and then there's no bug anymore !

So the bug it has nothing to do with the content of the firefox profile
but it depends on the path to the firefox profile.

So when working with passwords, libreoffice does read the profile.ini file in
~/.mozilla folder (WHY?), then :
- if the path to the profile is not relative and situated outside the
~/.mozilla folder -> bug
- if the path is relative and inside the ~/.mozilla folder -> NO BUG

  Can't open/save document or spreadsheet with password

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Incomplete
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “libreoffice” package in Debian:

   1) lsb_release rd
   Release:     11.10

   2) apt-cache policy libreoffice-calc
   libreoffice-calc:
     Instalado: 1:3.4.5-0ubuntu1
     Candidato: 1:3.4.5-0ubuntu1
     Tabela de versão:
    *** 1:3.4.50ubuntu1 0
           500 http://br.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric-proposed/main amd64
Packages
           100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
        1:3.4.40ubuntu1 0
           500 http://br.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric-updates/main amd64
Packages
        1:3.4.33ubuntu2 0
           500 http://br.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric/main amd64 Packages

  3) What is expected to happen in LibreOffice Writer via the Terminal:
  cd ~/Desktop && wget
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/919659/+attachment/2700639/+files/test.odt
 && lowriter nologo test.odt

  type in the password:
  password

  and the file opens successfully, as it does in 3.4.4.

  4) What happens instead is that the file does not open and a message pops up:
  LibreOffice 3.4
  The password is incorrect. The file cannot be opened.

  This problem is unreproducible in:
  lsb_release rd
  Release: 12.04

  apt cache policy libreoffice-writer