Hi Bilal,

Sorry did not see that. Got it now.

Going to mark this bug as private due to the list of msn contacts and
their email addresses displayed in that log. Is that ok?

** Visibility changed to: Private

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  Empathy on 12.04, some MSN users cannot see me online at all, one way
  conversations

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:

  I am unable to communicate with some MSN users. They constantly see me
  as offline despite being online and chatting to user users. I can see
  them online and send messages to them and they can see those messages.
  But nothing replies back from them on my side. I am offline to them no
  matter what.

  The Windows client on that side that cannot see me is: v2011
  15.4.3538.513

  Chatting MSN clients has been a problem for me on linux for a very
  long time now. Chatting and adding new users is just not stable
  enough. Since MSN is now using open standards it's time for these bugs
  to be squashed. It's very annoying when you are trying to use MSN to
  communicate with clients and colleagues on other platforms and have
  half your conversation not arrive, not being able to add new users or
  your side being offline.

  Thanks

  Package: empathy 3.4.1-0ubuntu1