if its fixed then no need to put as invalid

** Changed in: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  nm-applet thinks it's connected to the wired network, when it's
  connected to the wireless network

Status in “network-manager-applet” package in Ubuntu:

  I've jsut upgraded my gutsy machine, and after a reboot nm-applet told
  me it was connected to the wired network. This is a bit strange, as
  the machine doesn't even have a wired network connection.

  The wireless connection did work.

  After disabling all networking, re-enabling it and manually selecting
  my wireless network, it gets reported properly.

  One of the weird things was that both the "Wired network" and my
  wireless network had a selected radio button in the nm-applet menu.