   Not possible to alt-tab during a drag-and-drop operation

Packages, which is subscribed to metacity in Ubuntu.

  Cannot use application switcher while dragging

Status in “compiz” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “metacity” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: compiz

  When I start draggind some item, I cannot use alt+tab to switch to the
  target window to drop that item. This works in KDE, Windows and MacOS
  X. It would be nice if Compiz WM behave the same.