closing as invalid (expired) because of missing reply

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Mathtype Equations give 'General Error'

Status in The OpenOffice.org Suite:
  Fix Released
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: openoffice.org

  I am using Ubuntu Linux 9.04 (Jaunty), with Open Office 3.0.1
  OOO300m15 (Build:9379).

  I was excited to see that I should be able to open Mathtype Equations
  with Open Office Maths (since I have Load and Save enabled for
  Mathtype in Options - Load/Save- Microsoft Office) as I have a large
  number of Word Documents that contain Mathtype Equations.
  Unfortunately, whenever I open a Word Document, and attempt to open a
  Mathtype Equation, Open Office reports a 'General Error'.

  I have been using Microsoft Office and Mathtype for many years, so it
  is very difficult for me to say with which version of Office and
  Mathtype any particular document was created with, or subsequently
  modified by, but when I last used Microsoft Office it was Office 2007,
  with Mathtype 6.5c.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: openoffice.org-core 1:3.0.1-9ubuntu3
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash