Bug still existing.

Fresh install of 12.04 RC plus all updates since then.
Installed Epiphany under Unity first, then installed GNOME Shell.
Epiphany does not show menus under GNOME Shell.

I am happy to provide config information, please let me know which (and
how to produce it using Shell).

See screenshot.

** Attachment added: "Epiphany without menus under GNOME Shell."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/epiphany-browser/+bug/954603/+attachment/3124783/+files/Selection_1.png

Packages, which is subscribed to epiphany-browser in Ubuntu.

  "Web" menu missing from Epiphany on Unity

Status in “epiphany-browser” package in Ubuntu:

  Using GNOME Shell and the Epiphany browser, there's a "Web" entry.
  This menu contains important features which are inaccessible outside
  of this menu. While using Unity, there is no "Web" menu. This cripples
  Epiphany in Unity by blocking users from the Preferences menu and
  other useful features.

  Reproduce:

  1) Install epiphany-browser
  2) In Unity, run Epiphany. Try to find the "Web" menu.
  3) Log out, and log into GNOME Shell. Epiphany should show a "Web" entry.

  See screenshot for how it looks in Shell (the correct way).

  Package: epiphany-browser 3.3.91-0ubuntu1
  Date: Tue Mar 13 21:37:58 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64
(20120308)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_CA:en
   TERM=xterm