** Changed in: unity-2d

** Changed in: unity-place-files (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-lens-files in Ubuntu.

  \\192.168.1.x opens http:\\192.168.1.x in firefox as opposed to
  smb://192.168.1.x in nautilus

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity 2D:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity Files Lens:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-lens-files” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-place-files” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: unity-place-files

  \\192.168.1.x Should bring up a smb link to 192.168.1.x
  smb://192.168.1.x should bring up the same currently the system brings the
first up in firefox as http://192.168.1.x and the latter as
http://smb://192.168.1.x

  It would also be nice to have the ability to have scp://  ftp://

  This might need to go as a feature request more then a bug, Sorry in advance
if I placed this under the wrong category,
  PS Keep up the great work I love the new interface and how well ubuntu works

  I am running ubuntu 11.04 ( on 2 separate machine's same issue )

  unity-place-files:
    Installed: 0.5.46-0ubuntu5
    Candidate: 0.5.46-0ubuntu5
    Version table: