Also please note that as I rarely report bugs I ALWAYS forget my
password for launchpad.

Launchpad lies and says it support OpenID. Well this doesn't work for me
using my Google account. Either OpenID sucks or it is not implemented
correctly on this site. Websites that give both Facebook and Google
accounts as login options are best, it appears OpenID doesn't properly
support this even though it's homepage says it does! Maybe it works for
others, but not for me.

  Modifying styles - "This font will be simulated..."

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  The font 'URW Chancery L' on Ubuntu only has 'regular' as a typeface,
  which is annoying but fair enough etc. However it IS possible to make
  this font bold if you click the bold icon.

  However when I try and use this font for 'heading 2', I seem to be
  allowed to type 'bold' in to the typeface field ('Paragraph Style:
  Heading 2' dialog of 'Styles and formatting'). LibreOffice then
  reports the following in the 'Paragraph Style: Heading 2' dialog:
  "This font style will be simulated or the closest matching style will
  be used".

  EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR: When I click on OK after being told that bold will
  be simulated, I expect that Heading 2 is now a bold version of 'URW
  Chancery L', albeit simulated.

  ACTUAL BEHAVIOUR: Heading 2 remains as regular URW Chancery L, and it
  is not made bold as expected.

  Package: libreoffice-core 1:3.3.4-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-14.58-generic-pae 2.6.38.8
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-14-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed May  9 13:19:40 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20110211.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-10-14 (207 days ago)