NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
Date: Fri May 11 21:28:06 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Beta amd64 (20120414)
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=nb_NO:nb:no_NO:no:nn_NO:nn:en
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=nb_NO.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gtk+3.0

** Affects: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Unhandled tag 'packing'

Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:

  I created a UI using Glade. When I try to use it, I get a GLib.Error
  containing the message Unhandled tag 'packing'. That's it. There's no
  reference to the widget currently being parsed. I don't know how to
  get that information either.

  This error message should contain that information. Of course, the
  real bug is that some widget isn't handled properly, but since I don't
  know which one and don't know how to find out, I can't be more
  specific.

  It's also possible that this affects more than one widget, of course.
  If the error message includes the widget name or line number of the UI
  definition file that's currently being parsed, it'll be easier to
  identify.

  Package: libgtk-3-0 3.4.1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx