** Description changed:

- Hi,
-
  openjdk-7 slows LibreOffice (LO) a lot and causes it to freeze/ hang
  very frequently.  LO boots in seconds when openjdk-7 is not used. LO is
  very stable & does not hang when openjdk-7 is not used. I did not have
  any problems with LO in the previous version of Ubuntu (11.10).

  Unfortunately, I cannot 'live' without openjdk-7 as it is needed in some
  LO extensions that I used every single day. For example, LanguageTool &
  OpenOffice.org2GoogleDocs.

  I have attached some error logs.

  Ubuntu Release 12.04 (precise) 32-bit
  Kernel Linux 3.2.0-24-generic-pae

- LibreOffice 3.5.3.2
+ LibreOffice 3.5.3.2
  Build ID: 350m1(Build:2)

- Please help.
+ WORKAROUND: openjdk-6 [JRE 1.6.0_24 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)] & found
+ that LO is not that slow & it has not crashed yet.

** Tags added: i386 precise regression-release

** Tags added: needs-bisect

  openjdk-7 slows LibreOffice a lot and causes it to crash

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu: