apport information

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/996796/+attachment/3147296/+files/Dependencies.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software Centre regression - Icons not appearing in launcher when
  installing new apps

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Up until recently, when I installed new apps on my machines I had the icon
appear in the launcher with a progress bar. it appears to have disappeared
after some updates. I have the 'New applications in launcher' option ticked on
the menu and this  is happening on all of my machines so this appears to be a
regression bug.
  ---
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: software-center 5.2.1
  PackageArchitecture: all
  Tags:  precise
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-04-27 (18 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare