Public bug reported:
When copying and pasting, (.odf file in this case, but I have
experienced this with other files), upon right-clicking the file, I
think I remember 'Copy' being OK (Not greyed out), but when I select
'Paste' on the location I want it, it appears greyed out on the right-
click menu. This is not just in Nautilus but I have experienced this
when pasting to the Desktop as well, so this would appear to be
something to do with all of Ubuntu (I didn't know how to report a bug
for this).
Using:
IBM ThinkPad R50e
739MB RAM
Intel Celeron (R) M Processor 1.4GHz
Using Unity 2D
---
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: nautilus 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.38-generic-pae 3.2.16
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic-pae i686
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
Architecture: i386
Date: Tue May 22 19:05:21 2012
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
GsettingsChanges: org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '819x550+65+24'
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386 (20120423)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
PATH=(custom, no user)
LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: apport-bug i386 precise
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1003051
Title:
'Paste' button is greyed out.
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
When copying and pasting, (.odf file in this case, but I have
experienced this with other files), upon right-clicking the file, I
think I remember 'Copy' being OK (Not greyed out), but when I select
'Paste' on the location I want it, it appears greyed out on the right-
click menu. This is not just in Nautilus but I have experienced this
when pasting to the Desktop as well, so this would appear to be
something to do with all of Ubuntu (I didn't know how to report a bug
for this).
Using:
IBM ThinkPad R50e
739MB RAM
Intel Celeron (R) M Processor 1.4GHz
Using Unity 2D
---
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: nautilus 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.38-generic-pae 3.2.16
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic-pae i686
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
Architecture: i386
Date: Tue May 22 19:05:21 2012
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
GsettingsChanges: org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '819x550+65+24'
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
PATH=(custom, no user)
LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1003051/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp