Unfortunately it's no fully fixed, as I now cannot see any progress bar
at all (in the bad case, the good case works like before). However that
fixes at least the bad visual experience.

  Progress bar overlay not working

Status in Unity:
  Invalid
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I just copied a couple of GiB around and noticed that the progress bar
  on the Nautilus launcher item wasn't working. It looks like the
  progress bar gets painted in the other direction, but that's just a
  guess (see screenshot).

  The progress bar seems to work fine when staying on the root
  partition.

  TEST CASE:
  1. Open Nautilus and copy more than one large file from one partition to
another so the launcher item progress bar pops up.

  RESULT:
  The progress bar doesn't follow the progress shown in Nautilus' file
operation dialog.

  Using Unity r1486.