So I will close the bug since its not actually Unity's fault rather an
update issue.

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Invalid

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.
Matching subscriptions: dp-unity
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/996966

Title:
  No results from HUD search

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  After opening the HUD with Alt and typing some letters, I expect to
  see some results matching those letters. However, no matter what I
  type of which applications are running, I see no results.  The
  activity indicator shows the search aparrently taking place, but
  nothing is displayed when it stops.

  I have not noticed this problem on my other machines, also running
  Precise.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: unity 5.12-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.37-generic 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins: 
[core,composite,opengl,compiztoolbox,decor,move,vpswitch,imgpng,regex,animation,expo,grid,unitymtgrabhandles,workarounds,mousepoll,gnomecompat,put,resize,place,snap,wall,session,fade,ezoom,scale,unityshell]
  Date: Wed May  9 08:42:22 2012
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-05-01 (8 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/996966/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to