Public bug reported:
What happens:
Observe in the attached images, states A and B. A is when I've resized the
window to how I want it, and am using it. B is when I move the mouse over the
gnome panel tray, and the application resizes without me telling it to.
What I expect to happen:
Why would the window resize? I didn't ask it to.
Ubuntu version:
This was noticed in Precise 12.04, amd64, on several installations.
Package versions:
gnome-terminal 3.4.1.1-0ubuntu1
gnome-panel 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1
Other info:
This is in a gnome classic session:
gnome-session --session=gnome-classic
** Affects: gnome-terminal (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1005729
Title:
gnome-terminal resizes to max height when mousing over gnome panel
Status in “gnome-terminal” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
What happens:
Observe in the attached images, states A and B. A is when I've resized the
window to how I want it, and am using it. B is when I move the mouse over the
gnome panel tray, and the application resizes without me telling it to.
What I expect to happen:
Why would the window resize? I didn't ask it to.
Ubuntu version:
This was noticed in Precise 12.04, amd64, on several installations.
Package versions:
gnome-terminal 3.4.1.1-0ubuntu1
gnome-panel 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu1
Other info:
This is in a gnome classic session:
gnome-session --session=gnome-classic
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+bug/1005729/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp