Confirmed, the update fixes the issue

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

  Folders with underscore in name shown incorrectly in Home Launcher
  quicklist

Status in Nautilus:
  Invalid
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “nautilus” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Test case]:
  1. have a nautilus bookmark containing an _ like foo_bar
  2. install the new version and logout/login
  3. right-click on the nautilus icon in the unity launcher. Check that the
quicklist entry for this bookmark shows the _ "foo_bar" and not foobar (with
the b underlined).

  [Regression potential]
  This is only graphical, so some label can have a double __ instead of one. No
functional impact.

  Using an up-to-date precise pangolin, unity-2d.

  In my Nautilus bookmarks I have folders with underscores in their
  names, e.g. "one_two". When I open the Home Launcher quicklist these
  folders are shown as one word, with the first letter of the second
  word underlined, i.e. "onetwo" with the t underlined.