I first tried deleting all gwibber settings from my user account, but to no
avail (couchdb wasn't cooperating).
So i then resorted to guest profile, which was never used for gwibber before
and the same error still popped up in the log (but this time there was no
dialog to submit error details to developers).

Facebook authorization itself was successfull as it showed my feed (this
was the case also under my account but there i wasn't sure if it was
remembered from before or was it using the new authorization).

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  gwibber-accounts crashed with UnicodeEncodeError in
  on_facebook_auth_title_change(): 'ascii' codec can't encode characters
  in position 0-7: ordinal not in range(128)

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gwibber” source package in Precise:

  during add of facebook account

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: gwibber 3.3.6-0ubuntu2