thanks for the bug report
please attach the  gwibber log file with the bug report ?
gwibber --debug > gwibber-debug.txt

** Changed in: gwibber (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Not possible to create identi.ca account

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  My attempts to add an identi.ca account in gwibber fail without an
  error message in the gui.

  I'am doing the following steps in the accounts dialog (I am using the
  german version, so not sure if my translations are correct):

  - Click the '+'-Button to add an account
  - Choose 'identi.ca' in the select box
  - Click 'Add'
  - Click 'Legitimate'
  - Identi.ca login page occures within the dialog
  - Enter my login data and press enter
  - The login form disappears and the dialog says "Für identi.ca legitimiert"
("legitimacy for identi.ca")
  - (!) The identi.ca account is not in the list on the left and cannot be used

  The following error message appears in the console

  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gi/types.py:43: Warning: invalid unclassed
pointer in cast to `GObject'
    return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gi/types.py:43: Warning: g_object_notify:
assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
    return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gi/types.py:43: Warning: invalid
uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to `GObject'
    return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gi/types.py:43: Warning: invalid
uninstantiatable type `(null)' in cast to `GObject'
    return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)