Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  My purchase won't go through due to "3d Secure"

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I have been trying everything to get a purchase to go through with my
  card.  I keep getting this error.  This is my first time buying
  something from the software center, I know all the payment information
  that I am putting in each field is correct, but It keeps telling me
  this, even before I enter any information

  "Your payment was unsuccessful
  Your payment could not be processed. Please verify the submitted information.

  Reason: 3DSECURE"

  There is no reason why this shouldn't work,  I even called my bank and
  they said it was something on the merchant's end.  I've never even
  heard of a 3dsecure before.  Apparently 3dsecure has been out since
  2009, I've been making online purchases long since then.  Whats going
  on?

  -Alex

  Package: software-center 5.2.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia