** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Precise)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Precise)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  The back button isn't clickable

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in “software-center” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  SRU TEST CASE:
  1. Launch the current Ubuntu Software Center in Precise.
  2. Click the "Accessories" link on the left.
  3. Note that the "Accessories" list is shown, but that the "back" navigation
arrow at the top left of the window is not activated.
  4. Close Ubuntu Software Center.
  5. Update to the version of software-center in precise-proposed.
  6. Launch Ubuntu Software Center again and click on the "Accessories" link on
the left.
  7. Verify that the "back" navigation arrow is now active and the
"Accessories" list is shown.
  8. Click on the "back" navigation arrow and verify that you are returned to
the Lobby view.

  SRU REGRESSION POTENTIAL:
  Regression risk is very low, but it would manifest as the "back" navigation
button not returning to the expected view. Try various navigations and each
time you click the "back" button, verify that you return to the expected
previous view.

  ---

  I open the USC, click on an application and after that I would return on the
main page of the software center through the back button but it's disabled.
  This occurs only with the first app indeed if I return through the "All
software" button and I click on another app back button returns clickable.

  I've allegated a screencast to clarify.