Not really.

I wrote, originally:

 From Writer, I chose new->labels and then chose the Avery letter-sized
template 5167 to print out some address labels.

After that, put a bit of test text in the "label text" box. Then I click
on "new document" in this wizard dialogue ("Sheet" is already selected
as the Format). At that point, a graphical layout page is shown, and it
looks wrong, as I've described .  I chose file, save and gave it a name.

What informatio are you looking for?
thanks,

  Writer: no horizontal spacing of Avery 5167 label

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Please see screenshot.
   From Writer, I chose new->labels and then chose the Avery letter-sized
template 5167 to print out some address labels.

  The settings shown look correct for the physical sheet, but the layout shown
(test test test) and its printed version have no spacing at all between the
columns.  That is, in the layout note the difference between horizontal pitch
and horizontal width. This is not reflected in what Libreoffice actually draws.
  This bug makes the whole labels facility useless.

  The labels should be rendered according to the settings and diagram
  shown.

  I have no workaround.

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)