   stuck hand cursor

  unresponsive grabbing hand pointer appears with no reason

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  Occasionally, when using FF13, the mouse pointer changes to the
  "grabbing hand" icon but will not release. When this happens, I can
  move the mouse around but cannot click on anything in Firefox or
  anywhere else in the Ubuntu GUI. I can still use some (not all)
  keyboard navigation, but the mouse pointer seems to be permanently
  locked.

  Firefox needs to be killed so that the mouse cursor can be used again.

  I can reproduce it fairly consistently in the old blogger post-edition
  interface: all I have to do is to select a block of text, click the
  "insert link" button, and then try to scroll with the mouse wheel.

  It seems to happen in different circumstances for other users as well, see
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2004378 for an overview.
  firefox:
    Installed: 13.0+build1-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
    Candidate: 13.0.1+build1-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
    Version table:
       13.0.1+build1-0ubuntu0.10.04.1 0
          500 http://be.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main Packages
          500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main Packages