** Changed in: evolution

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  evolution doesn't ask when quitting(from file>quit) with open messages

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Fix Released
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evolution

  I have just switched to Ubuntu 10.04 (from openSUSE-11.1) and I
  experience a weird bug with evolution-2.28.3-0ubuntu9.

  When opening a new message and not closing it, if I quit the program,
  evolution won't ask whether I would like to save the message or not.
  Next time I restart evolution, a warning appears if I want to recover
  the previous message.

  The bug is easily reproducible: compose a new message, quit evolution
  without sending or closing the message window, start evolution again.

  Could you please check and fix this?

  Thanks for your help,

  Pablo