** Changed in: desktop-file-utils (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to desktop-file-utils in Ubuntu.

  promted about changes in /etc/gnome/defaults.list when I never touched
  it

Status in “desktop-file-utils” package in Ubuntu:

  promted about changes in /etc/gnome/defaults.list when I never touched
  it

  It should be simply upgraded without questions and it should be
  treated as a conffile

  Setting up desktop-file-utils (0.20-0ubuntu4) ...

  Configuration file `/etc/gnome/defaults.list'
   ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
   ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
     What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
      Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
      N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
        D     : show the differences between the versions
        Z     : start a shell to examine the situation
   The default action is to keep your current version.
  *** defaults.list (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?