Henrik Tikanvaara, thank you for reporting this and helping make Ubuntu better.
However, your crash report is missing. Please follow these instructions to have
apport report a new bug about your crash that can be dealt with by the
automatic retracer. One may execute at the Terminal:
sudo apt-get -y install libreoffice-dbg uno-libs3-dbg ure-dbg && sudo service
apport start force_start=1

If you are running the Ubuntu Stable Release you might need to enable
apport in /etc/default/apport and restart.

Now reproduce the crash, then open your file manager, navigate to your
/var/crash directory and open the crash report you wish to submit.
If this fails you will have to open a terminal and file your report with
'ubuntu-bug /var/crash/_my_crash_report.crash' where _my_crash_report.crash is
the crash you would like to report. If you get an error that you aren't allowed
to access this report you will have to file it with 'sudo ubuntu-bug
/var/crash/_my_crash_report.crash'. Please follow
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOfficeBugWrangling when you file this crash report
so the necessary information is provided.

I'm closing this bug report since the process outlined above will
automatically open a new bug report which can then dealt with more
efficiently. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice Calc scrolling occasionally causes Compiz crash

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  LibreOffice Calc occasionally causes Compiz to crash when scrolling
  Calc up and down.

  The title should pretty much sum it up. Obviously the problem does not
  happen very often and as such might be difficult to reproduce, but it
  has now happened to me on two occasions in one month.

  Release:      12.04

  Installed: 1:3.5.3-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 1:3.5.3-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 1:3.5.3-0ubuntu1 0
          500 http://fi.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       1:3.5.2-2ubuntu1 0
          500 http://fi.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main amd64 Packages

  Oracle
  java version "1.7.0_05"
  Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.1-b03, mixed mode)

  Package: libreoffice-calc 1:3.5.3-0ubuntu1