Ooops, all wrong image. My excuses!
Here comes the good one

** Attachment added: "FakeFB1.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/793960/+attachment/3208288/+files/FakeFB1.png

  NM shows duplicate connections

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: network-manager

  I'm a bit of a newbie, but I'll detail as much as I can, and post any
  additional info you may require.

  I just upgraded from Lucid to Natty on my HP mini-110. I have two
  network cards:

  - Ralink rt3090pci
  - External usb Realtek rtl8187

  Rtl8187 works fine. Ralink was using the rt2800pci drivers, and
  working only sporadically (worked fine after installation. On next
  reboot, connection was somewhat slower, and on the following, it
  manages to connect, but hardly no data transfer takes place, and it's
  impossible to view any webpage. In between these two reboots, all I've
  done is install software: ubuntu-restricted-extras, dropbox, skype and
  a few others. No system updates.

  I have currently blacklisted rt2800pci, rt2x00lib and rt2x00pci. The
  system is using the rt2860 drivers, but internet works fine.

  The problem is that network connections are duplicated. The connection
  "home_wifi", for instance, shows up 3 times in network manager: twice
  with the signal strength corresponding to the internal pci card, and
  once with the signal strength it gets from the usb rtl8187. One of
  these connections works for the rt2869, and one for the rtl8187. If I
  click on the third one (it's hard to tell which one sometimes), it
  asks me for the connection password, and duplicates the connection
  again (now I have 4 "home_wifi"). If there's any more info I can
  provide, please let me know.

  Package: network-manager 0.8.4~git.20110319t175609.d14809b-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  CRDA: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory