Hi NoOp (glgxg)!  Your comment regarding address data sources is very
interesting. How did you uninstall the official Libre office (12.04) and
install the non-Ubuntu version of LibreOffice? (I run Ubuntu 12.04 (AMD64) with
LibreOffice 3.5.3.2).
Thanks.

  [upstream] Address data sources missing

Status in BlankOn Linux:
  New
Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Confirmed
Status in The Mozilla Firefox Browser:
  New
Status in The OpenOffice.org Suite:
  Invalid
Status in “firefox-3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: openoffice.org

  Over on the Ubuntu user's mailing list someone asked a question about
  Thunderbird address data sources. So in the process of replying I check
  on my systems & found:

  OOo 2.1 installed from Openoffice.org files directly (installed on
  Dapper) has:

  File|Templates|Address Book Source|  Administrate button
  - Evolution
  - Groupwise
  - Evolution LDAP
  - Mozilla / Netscape
  - Thunderbird
  - KDE address book
  - LDAP address book
  - Other external data source

  OOo 2.2(rc3) (Ubuntu'ized Feisty version) only shows:

  File|Templates|Address Book Source|  Administrate button
  - Evolution
  - Groupwise
  - Evolution LDAP
  - Other external data source

  Note: Thunderbird is installed & working on both machines.

  I then installed OOo 2.2(rc3) (non-Ubuntu'ized version) on Ubuntu
  Dapper using the files from OOo and the results are exactly the same
  as my OOo 2.1 (non-Ubuntuized) version:

  File|Templates|Address Book Source|  Administrate button
  - Evolution
  - Groupwise
  - Evolution LDAP
  - Mozilla / Netscape
  - Thunderbird
  - KDE address book
  - LDAP address book
  - Other external data source

  The Ubuntu version is missing:
  - Mozilla / Netscape
  - Thunderbird
  - KDE address book
  - LDAP address book

  Note: related bug from earlier versions appears to be
  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/35671