Is this bug still present in Ubuntu 12.04?

** Summary changed:

- Network manager doesn't display "Password expired error" in PEAP wifi
connections
+ NetworkManager fails to notify the user of expired password on PEAP Wi-Fi
connection

  NetworkManager fails to notify the user of expired password on PEAP
  Wi-Fi connection

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: network-manager

  If I try to connect to a PEAP wifi connection and my password is
  expired Network manager fails to connect to the network without any
  message.

  To understand the problem I had to reboot on windows and make the same
  procedure.