Thank you for your bug report, what did you change between the time it
worked and stopped working? Do you have the 3 layouts available in your
user session?

** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  login failed passw latin char keyboard ru

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 12.04
  My password is in latin characters (sv). I have set up 3 different keyboards,
sv, en and ru. This has worked for some time. Now only ru is present at login
and cannot be changed. Latin character password using cyrillic character
keyboard does not work!

  The problem is similar to bug #997140.

  Workaround (partly):
  ctr/alt/F1 login works. Running login or reboot -fv in terminal mode starts
with shutdown(!) Can I change keyboard to sv in terminal mode?

  Package: lightdm?
  Expected: login
  Happened instead: wrong password